Search results returned are random based on the criteria specified. Resubmitting the search criteria will generate another random search result.
Here are some ideas on how to find a new dentist:
- Recommendations – Ask around. Friends, relatives, co-workers, neighbours, other group members, your physician or your pharmacist may be able to help
- Referral – See if your current dentist can suggest someone in your new area
Things you may want to consider:
- Is the location convenient?
- How long does it usually take to get an appointment?
- Do the office hours work well with your schedule?
- What happens if you have an emergency or need after-hours care?
- What payment options are available?
- If you have children, will the dentist see them too?
- Ask about any concerns you or your family may have, e.g., does the dentist have experience with special needs children, people with HIV/AIDS or people with diabetes?
- If you’re nervous about dental procedures, is the dentist comfortable working with that?