May 24 - 27, 2018
Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge
The Jasper Dental Congress is presented by the Alberta Dental Association and College. The Alberta Dental Association and College actively promotes this Congress to their membership and to fellow colleagues across western Canada.
For more information, contact the Alberta Dental Association and College by calling (780) 432-1012 (toll free at 1-800-843-3848)
Booth Registration Fees
Cost per booth: $1300.00 + $65.00 GST = $1365.00 Total
- Credit Card: log-in with an exisiting exhibitor account or create a new exhibitor account.
- Cheque: Print off registration form and mail to the ADA&C along with payment.
All cancellations must be done in writing:
- Full refund up to December 31, 2017
- 10% charge up to January 31, 2018
- 25% charge up to February 28, 2018
- 50% charge up to March 31, 2018
- No refund after April 1, 2018
Booth Set-up Specifications
Each 8’d x 8’w Booth includes:
- 1 Skirted Table
- 1X600 Watt Duplex Outlet
- 2 Chairs
- Back and Side Drapes
- 2 Lunch Tickets per Booth per day for May 25 & 26 at the Technology Fair.
(Additional lunch tickets can be purchased on-site)
- Complimentary listing and write up in Jasper Dental Congress program.
- * Note * Carpeting is included. The entire exhibit floor is carpeted.
Exhibitor Promotion - Congress Program/Buyer's Guide
DEL Communications Inc., has once again been awarded the contract to produce the 2018 Jasper Dental Congress Program and trade show guide, with a special buyers’ guide section for year-round use by our members and convention delegates. Staff members from DEL Communications may contact you on our behalf to discuss the advantages of advertising in this targeted publication. Advertising Rate Sheet
Exhibitor Promotion - Sponsorship/Delegate Bags
The Congress has many opportunities for organizations to promote themselves during the Congress.
The silent auction feature in the technology fair continues to draw the delegates to the exhibits. If you have an item that you would like to donate to this silent auction, please email us to let us know that you will be bringing an item so that we can recognize you properly. All proceeds will be donated to the Alberta Dental Association and College Community Assistance Fund.
We encourage all exhibitors to join in the fun at our evening dinner events. Registration for the social events will open at a later date, please check back soon or contact the Alberta Dental Association and College at 780-432-1012.